WARNING: this post contains spoilers from episode 6
- Evil Yoseob, lying to Gikwang about Elephants playing 가위 바위 보 and then smiling at the camera in secret
- Gikwang is already normally cute and mischievous, but he is super cute in this episode because it’s like he instantly reverted back to being a 10-year-old who is going to the zoo for the first time. All the members look tired in the car while riding to the zoo, but innocent little Gikwang is singing happily to himself. Actually, when they all arrive at the zoo, they all turn into excited little kids and “ooh” and “ahh” at every animal they see. It’s nice to see this innocent side of them!
- When the door opens in the safari, the producers chose to play “Love is an open door” from Frozen which I thought was really clever and funny since the whole ride was about loving animals.
- Yoseob’s face as they enter the water. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- The cute elephant that was dancing all by itself.
- When they see a donkey: “woooah! Shrek’s friend!”
- Doo Joon is so good with the giraffes, they both swarm around him and lick him; maybe because they think he’s also a giraffe with the ear headband.
“Even though it was really tiring, my heart was warm. When we get older, we can say, ‘Do you remember when we did this?’ and laugh and talk about it. I’m happy that we made joyful memories like this.”